The compact Christie Matrix WU7K-J DLP® projector produces exceptional image quality and clarity. The Christie Matrix J Series platform provides the highest 3-chip-DLP performance on the market, with unsurpassed colour accuracy and adjustability.
The Christie Matrix WU7K-J DLP projector delivers:
- Innovative technology
- Superior image quality – colour accuracy, stability, contrast, colour and brightness uniformity and control – for the highest levels of realism
- Full scalability to support large, multi-channel arrays
- Built-in geometric warping and edge blending
- High performance 120Hz capability
- 6,300 ANSI lumens
- Easy-to-use interface
- An overall low cost of ownership and low cost of operation to meet the demands of today’s real-world simulation display systems.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 6,300 ANSI lumens
- 1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module for the highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using an electronically-adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Compact chassis design
- Color Purity Filter (CPF™) (optional, factory-installed only)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Matrix J Series displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. Using this unique dual-input architecture, two (2) 60Hz RGB inputs can be composited in the projector for a true 120Hz output system capability. This capability allows users to maximise dynamic image quality without compromising system brightness.
The Christie Matrix WU7K-J has WUXGA resolution and produces high brightness, high contrast and the most natural, accurate, stable colour.
The compact Christie Matrix WU7K-J is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
The Christie Matrix J Series models feature Christie AccuFrame™. Developed specifically to address the simulation market, this firmware enables the customer adjustable reduction of perceptible image smearing caused by image retention and eye motion. Christie AccuFrame is fully adjustable to support various frame rates and environments, the unique advanced electronics in all Christie Matrix Series projectors come standard with Christie AccuFrame, to accurately display high speed simulation content for the most true-to-life displays.
Built-in image warping and advanced edge blending is provided by Christie Twist™. This is a powerful tool that allows pixels to be mapped to any projection surface with proper geometry and perfect pixel to pixel alignment so that arrayed projectors operate as a single, uniform display.
You’ll have peace of mind with the Christie Matrix WU7K-J 3-chip DLP projector’s:
- high reliability
- superior performance
- low cost of ownership,
- two-year warranty and flexible, extended warranty options, and access to Christie’s renowned customer service.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination with the next level of technology, performance and flexibility.
The Christie Matrix WU7K-J is built to order and can be fitted with a Color Purity Filter (CPF™). This filter creates deep colour saturation and colour matching with superior black levels for unsurpassed day and night scene blending. Our SuperCR™ technology provides a contrast ratio of up to 2000:1 allowing for low black levels and incredibly accurate night scene images.
The Christie Matrix J Series models are suited to many simulation applications. You get:
- the highest colour uniformity
- standard features such as Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- RGB colour matching
- full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking
- high-input bandwidth